- Visibility: Offers the opportunity to attract new customers thanks to professional presentation of your work.
- Makes your work stand out thanks to the high level in presentation.
- Saving time: does your work for you so you can save time and focus your attention on priority business.
- User-friendly: everyone can operate it without training.
- Lets you save time thanks to simultaneous binding of multiple documents.
- Allows you to update and correct all your documents, you can easily add and remove pages.
- Always ready for use as it automatically switches on and off so you won´t lose time.
- Helps you save on unnecessary expenses because it has low power consumption and is free of maintenance.
- Offers you certainly in firmly bound and perfectly presented documents.
- A reliable choice thanks to over 30 years of experience in this sector.
IF IT IS IMPORTANT, IT IS STILL BOUND
1. It is harder to read on screen than on paper.
— The speed of reading is 25% slower on screen than on paper.
— This is one of the main reasons why people stop reading digital documents much sooner compared to the paper version.
— They see the lack of speed as a barrier and simply close and delete the document.
— A document on screen gets 12 seconds of attention.
— The same document on paper holds the attention for almost 2 minutes.
2. Two main factors why people prefer to read on paper.
— The importance of a document: the more important it is, the higher the chance they will print it before reading.
— The length of a document: once a communication contains more than 2 pages, the majority prefers to read the paper version.
1. Printed documents get 9 times more attention.
2. Important matters require a printed presentation.